Tuesday, October 27, 2015

$200 To $2000

I decided that I really need to take care of business and that means doing what I need to do regarding poker.  It means the initial deposit of $100 is now going to be $200 on WSOP on the 3rd of November.  It also means that when I grind it up to a reasonable bankroll I am going to have to deal with the electronic tables no matter how much I may dislike them.  It's not a matter of what I like or don't like it's a matter of what needs to be done.  100 buyins is my comfort level and that's what I'm shooting for so with an average buying at the Plaza of $19 then turning this $200 into $2000 is what I need to do.  $200 which will give me nearly 35 buyins for the $3 rebuy that I plan on grinding 4 times a day apparently. It's still not perfect but it's a damn sight better than $100 deposit would give me.  I will also be grinding the $1 and $2 tournaments, not for their potential to increase the bankroll all that much, but for their potential to give me additional buy ins to the $3 rebuys which will cost me $5.73 each.

So let's talk the tournaments on WSOP that I will be playing. Originally I was going to forgo the $1 and $2 tournaments because sometimes getting only 4 players in, but looking over the completed ones that they had yezterday I saw that only happened once and all the other $1 and $2 tournament they had at least 20 players in. Sometimes, as in the $1 tournament for example, where they only have 20 people first place is only $10, but a $1 investment if I could win it or a few of them would turn into additional buyins for the $3 rebuy and since they will not interfere in my playing the $3 I realize I might as well not let them go by. 

That's going to wrap it up for now. Between now and the 3rd I'll just play the freerolls and try to make a little something happen.  The 3rd can't get here fast enough for me though.  Take care and I'll see you at the tables

1 comment: