Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Tournament Cash

An extremely short posting as I am absolutely exhaustedand  I need to grab some sleep.  Cash games I'm still struggling at and ended up losing $16 in 1600 hands today, but on the opposite side I ended up taking 2nd place for a little over $145 in the 4 p.m. $3 rebuy.  That puts the total bankroll up near $800 and it puts the available in the neighborhood of $441.  I'm so tired I can't even remember what the amounts are without looking and I don't feel up to looking right now.  2 days left to go to make platinum status and less than 100 points needed.  If I decide to play $20NL a little earlier than planned because my available bankroll is not $600 at this moment in time it is only $441, platinum status will not be an issue.   If I stay with $10NL over the next couple of days it's going to be close whether or not I make it.  Since I get paid in 5 days and $250 is being returned to the bankroll I could in  fact play $20NL tomorrow without too many worries however I'm not sure doing that while going through a struggle is the best idea in the world.  That's all for now, time for sleep.  Take care of everyone and I'll see you at the tables.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the tournament Flushdraw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the ca$h.

    (Spell checker doesn't like the way I spelled cash, lol.)

    ReplyDelete