Sunday, June 25, 2017

A Couple Quick Comment Responses

Pokerdogg said:

I have asked this question before and I don't think you ever answered it. Why are your volume so low? Using your 45% ROI, and let's say 18 full days equivalent and $25 total profit, that is $3.09 per day of average buy in. Why are you averaging 3 tournaments a day? This makes no sense, unless the ACR site is dead and run only 4 or 5 of these a day. Volume is your friend in online poker.

Sorry there Mr Dogg I thought I had answered this. On ACR the available $1.10 tournaments are as follows. That is to say the available ones that I would play because I'm not waking my ass up at 6:30 in the morning for a 7 a.m. tournament and I'm not staying up around the clock.

4:45 p.m. PLO 6 Max $100 Gtd
5:30 p.m. $1.10 NLH $50 Gtd
7:20 p.m. $0.55 PLO8 Rebuy
7:45 p.m. $1.10 6 Max KO

Memphis MOJO said:

Why not give SNGs another try. The are grind, but pretty much a sure thing for someone like you.

I did for 2 days. If I had to do this for one more hour I was going to smash my skull through the nearest wall. I hated it!!

Something had to be done and I came up with a decision that threw bankroll management out the window and gave me four days of Poker life left. That post will be coming relatively shortly.

2 comments:

  1. What about the $3 and/or $5 OnDemand tournys? And, have you joined up with the low priced THR touraments which offer 3 MTTs a day on ACR?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way you can play on multiple sites at the same time? You got to crank up the volume if you want to get anywhere.

    ReplyDelete